The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR department by performing the following duties:
- Assist HR department with the recruiting process, including scheduling candidate interviews, reference checking, scheduling pre-employment testing, etc.
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Create monthly newsletter communications and distribute to employees
- Coordinate HR projects including meetings, training, events, etc.
- Process new hire and employee change paperwork
- Maintain various spreadsheets
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 2 years clerical experience are required. Previous HR experience is preferred
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Strong work ethic