The Quality Tech is responsible for ensuring processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained, as well as reporting on the performance of the system and planned improvement.
- Proactively compiles and analyzes quality data to identify trends and determine root causes. Communicates service trends and monitors plans for improvement
- Implements training programs to ensure the QMS (Quality Management System) is communicated.
- Follows all written procedures as outlined in our ISO Quality Manual
- Coordinates corrective actions in response to internal and registrar non-conformances, customer issues, and system weaknesses
- Reports progress of improvements to the Quality Manager
- Communicates the status of key performance indicators established by Top Management
- Conducts internal audits to ensure the process is in compliance with Quality System requirements
- Participates in safety committee meetings
- Assist with ensuring safety programs are reviewed and remain current
- Ensures that employees are adhering to safety policies & practices
- ISO Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- CQA, CQE, or CQM Certification or equivalent is desired
Why work with us?
- Competitive starting wage
- Excellent benefit package including traditional medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Potential for annual bonus
- Learn more about us at www.trachteusa.com